Hola, por favor selecciona tu idioma

Hola, por favor regístrate aquí

¿Aún no eres miembro?
para descubrir el nuevo, mejorado y galardonado English Live.

Close

Bienvenido a "Teacher Question and Answer"
Got a nagging question about the English language? Ask Larissa! Post your questions in the discussion section.
Lenguage: English
Miembros: 6093
Oficiales: Larissa (Administrator)

¿Estás seguro de querer dejar este grupo?

¿Estas seguro que quieres eliminar el tema de discussion Searching discussion?
Por tusami7 el 01-01-2016 6:01:04
Searching discussion

Hi everyone,

1) Are there any ways to search topics or contents of discussion in communities of Englishtown with keywords?

2) Should I use a word "disucssions" intead of "discussion" in the sentence of above quesion?

Por AABDULSATTAR el 02-01-2016 1:30:53
RE: Searching discussion
hiee, nice idea, this option should be ***ailable here. i think discussions.
Por tusami7 el 02-01-2016 3:09:18
RE: RE: Searching discussion

Thank you for your reply, AABDULSATTAR. I'm glad that you h***e the same opinion about the ***ilability for searching discussions in these communities. And, thank you for your advice about the choice of the word 'discussions.' I'm not still good at choosing a proper word. It seems that the word 'discussion' can be countable or uncountable depending on a context of describing something. But I'm not sure the difference of contexts to choose a proper word. There are many different topics of conversations or debates in these communities, so it's good to choose the plural form 'discussions.'

By the way, what is the three asterisks?  I didn't write the symbols but the system automatically replace the two words - 'h***e' and '***ailability' to 'h***v' and '***ilability', respctively.  Are these words gramatically wrong?